FalconEarlyBirds~The Round Body Years 1960-1963 1/2

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This is a Ford Falcon Enthusiast site only, Not Affiliated with Ford Motor Company...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reproduction '64-65 Falcon Radio  (Read 430 times)

oldbleu

• Atascadero, CA
Reproduction '64-65 Falcon Radio
« on: Jul 31, 2016, 12:57:29 PM »

While rooting through ebay earlier today, I managed to find a couple of listings for new, reproduction, early Falcon radios.

I have included the above picture to illustrate what I am referring to. To be honest, I am not even sure if this is a good reproduction of the '64-65 Falcon radios simply because I have never had the opportunity to get my hands on one. I am posting this information just to point out to the members that there are some new options available when it come to having a modern radio on their Falcon.

I also noticed that there are reproductions for the '60-63 Falcon radios available as well. I updated an earlier "Radio Overhaul" thread with that information. If you are interested in more on these new radios, I suggest you do a Google search or an ebay search to get started. I have no first hand experience with these new rigs, but I am sure we all would be interested in hearing from anybody who actually buys one and installs it in their car.   :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up